Our engineering services are geared towards achieving efficient designs, which are economical in the long term with a focus on low maintenance and reduced running cost.
Through our support network, we are able to service a wide range of development and engineering sectors: Residential and township development, commercial and retail buildings and parks, small industrial facilities, sports facilities, leisure and hospitality developments, public services buildings, and educational institutes.
Our team has successfully carried out projects throughout South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa. DJP Power Services prides itself in a very high level of service delivery. The company has rapidly built client confidence and satisfaction by adhering to this philosophy.The company boasts a high level of experience ranging from:
- Building services electrical installations
- Medium and low voltage substations
- Standby and backup power designs
- Electronic services design: CCTV surveillance, access control, security systems,
- Industrial and mining plant electrical design
- Plant control and automation
- Infrastructure and reticulation in medium and low voltage
- Street and area lighting
- Electrical audits and investigations
- Power quality studies and an in-depth knowledge of NRS 048
- Energy and metering audits and recommendations
- Embedded solar generation (Grid connected solar)
- Renewable energy research using bio gas energy, wind energy and hydroelectric power.